“Worship provides Christians with an opportunity to leave behind—for momentary and fragile periods—the structures of inequality and violence that pervade our lives and to imagine—even more, to experience—an alternative mode of being, a place and time where justice and peace are known—a foretaste of the reign of God . . . Political organization, action, and protest will always be necessary if we desire to reform society, but we must pursue ritual action as well—where in an environment of beauty and abundance, in gathering with neighbors and strangers, in the encounter of the Holy, we know a joy that makes us dissatisfied with anything less in our every day lives.” -Scott Haldmann
- We gather for worship every Sunday at 10:00 a.m. You can also livestream our worship service online every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Schools for all ages meet at 9:00 a.m.
- Nursery is available from 9:00 a.m. through the conclusion of Sunday morning activities.
- Learn more about our Sunday schedule for children and youth here.
- Learn about our Wednesday evening Taizé worship here