Small groups and study groups at Brentwood provide wonderful ways to deepen one’s relationship with God and one another. To learn how you can be involved, or if you’d like more information, contact Rev. Snider.
Weekly study groups for adults:
- Sunday Schools at 9:00 a.m. every Sunday
- Wednesday evening study group at Brentwood at 6:30 p.m. during the school year
- In home small groups for study, fellowship, and service
(click here for weekly programs for children and youth)
Monthly small groups:
- Pub Theology – Third Thursday of each month, 7:00 p.m. at The Coffee Ethic
- Book Club – Second Monday of each month, 10:00 a.m.
- Disciple Women’s Ministries (DWM) – Fourth Tuesday of each month, 10:30 a.m.
- Ladies Night Out – Last Thursday of each month, 5:30 p.m.
Quarterly small groups:
- Dinners for 8
- Diversity Dinners