Due to the high possibility for wet conditions, church will gather online only at brentwoodchristianchurch.tv on Oct. 18th at 10:00 a.m.
Moms Demand Action has a display up at Brentwood this week to remember and honor the lives of children lost to gun violence here in Missouri in 2020.
Check out these links for essential updates on ways you can make an immediate difference for the good of those in our community and beyond:
- Encouraging the city of Springfield to show love of neighbor by extending the mask ordinance (sign the letter or express your opinion in a respectful way to City Council)
- Letting us know if you’re able to help us work with Community Partnership of the Ozarks by volunteering to help with this winter’s socially-distanced crisis cold weather shelters by filling out this form. You can learn more about what it means to take turns volunteering for the cold weather shelters here.
- Help support the Ozarks Food Harvest Weekend Backpack Program
Read the full newsletter to check out articles on how you can also:
- Be part of the meal train for the Duncans as they welcome their new baby, Benjamin
- Participate in our Sunday morning online activities
- Receive updates on all activities and events
We are so grateful to be part of a community that strives to build love and justice in the spirit of Christ, together.
Support the local immigrant community by dropping off your immigrant food pantry donations at Lawn Chair Church tomorrow!
Join us on the front lawn at Brentwood this Sunday, Sept. 27 at 10:00 a.m. for Ukulele Lawn Chair Church featuring Brentwood friends Rick and Karen Maxson from Uke 66.
- We will social distance
- Masks are required
- Bring your own lawn chair, water, and whatever else you need
Rick and Karen’s music will lead us through worship, and Phil will offer a reflection as the sermon. Look forward to seeing you there!
September 6th at 9AM