Check out these links for essential updates on ways you can make an immediate difference for the good of those in our community and beyond:
- Encouraging the city of Springfield to show love of neighbor by extending the mask ordinance (sign the letter or express your opinion in a respectful way to City Council)
- Letting us know if you’re able to help us work with Community Partnership of the Ozarks by volunteering to help with this winter’s socially-distanced crisis cold weather shelters by filling out this form. You can learn more about what it means to take turns volunteering for the cold weather shelters here.
- Help support the Ozarks Food Harvest Weekend Backpack Program
Read the full newsletter to check out articles on how you can also:
- Be part of the meal train for the Duncans as they welcome their new baby, Benjamin
- Participate in our Sunday morning online activities
- Receive updates on all activities and events
We are so grateful to be part of a community that strives to build love and justice in the spirit of Christ, together.