Journey through the book of Genesis and learn about Abraham and his descendants as we take a look at some of these well known stories from a different perspective. The sermon series begins this Sunday and runs through February (with the exception of February 3 when our Youth Minister Reed Dressler will be preaching) and will invite you to wonder along with Emily as she explores the covenant God made with Abraham, the plight of Hagar, how Isaac felt when he realized the trip to the mountains of Moriah might be a one-way trip, whether Esau could forgive his brother Jacob for stealing his birthright, and the highly dysfunctional relationship between Joseph and his brothers.
- January 20 God, Abraham and a Covenant (Genesis 15)
- January 28 Hagar and Ishmael (Genesis 16 and 21)
- February 10 Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 22)
- February 17 Jacob and Esau (Genesis 25, 27, 32 and 33)
- February 24 Joseph and his Brothers (Genesis 37)