Here is a snapshot of upcoming activities and events in the life of Brentwood (in addition to our regular Sunday morning schedule), organized by type of activity (Kids Club, Choir, Bible Studies, etc.) and frequency of meeting (weekly, monthly, etc.)…
Weekly Activities on Wednesdays
- Dinner: 5:45-6:30 p.m.
- Kids Club: 6:30-7:30 p.m. (with Christmas program rehearsals beginning Nov. 2)
- Youth Group: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Bible Study: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Taizé Worship: Third Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m.
- Pub Theology: Third Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
- Band Practice: First Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Book Club: Second Mondays at 10:00 a.m.
- Disciple Women’s Ministries: Fourth Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Ladies Night Out: Last Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Choir Practice: 4th Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.; 1st Sundays at 8:00 a.m. (with weekly Advent rehearsals beginning Nov. 9)
Special Events & Programs
- Parents Informational Meeting (related to children from preschool through elementary): Sept. 11 at 9:00 a.m.
- Concert Fundraiser for The Kitchen & the Center for Diversity and Reconciliation: Sept. 25, 7:00 p.m.
- Book Release Party with Dr. Teresa Hornsby, professor at Drury University and author of Transgender, Intersex & Biblical Interpretation — Time and Date to be announced
- Regional Assembly: Oct. 7-9
- Trunk or Treat: Oct. 30
- Brentwood 101 (sessions led by Phil, open to newcomers or anyone would would like to learn more about Brentwood): Wednesday Nov. 2 and Wednesday Nov. 9, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Christmas Party & Program: Dec. 14